• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ne1 feel like chattin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

raveberuk

a.k.a DoDoMaStEr
    Years
    Hey... you are not allowed to double bost by the way... use the edit button on your last post and add stuff in it! If some MODS find you... YOU ARE IN TROUBLE... you are a newb anyway so i guess its ok?

Rave

Sassydoll76

You want this?
    Years
    Well you didnt have to say it like that u just had to simply ask because some people , like me take it the wrong way when u type it like that, sry if i sounded mean or anything hehe

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    Nah, that's okay. We are typing online. I once was talking to my bf online, and I said something to him as a joke, and he took me seriosly and got really upset. I hate it when that happens.

raveberuk

a.k.a DoDoMaStEr
    Years
    I watch Full Metal Alchemist, Dragonball Z, Naruto, Doraemon, Pokemon, Prince of Tennis, Ranma, Rurouni Kenshin, Hikaru no Go, erm... lots more..

I like all of them tho!

Rave :D

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    lol, That's cool. It's because of him that I fell in love with the anime. He's so cool. i also like Miroku and Sango. They are gret together, and I wish they would tell each other how they feel.

Sassydoll76

You want this?
    Years
    yea they do and i want kagome and inuyasha to b together 2 they look so good together but of course they wont tell eachother hehe

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    Yeah, I noticed. I cry during the episodes with Kikyou. I like Kikyou, but since she is dead, she can't be with InuYasha. Kagome and him go well together, but I don;t think it will work out, because once she has gathered all the shards she will hae no reason to go back to Feudal Japan, and she possibly won't even be able to anymore.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back