• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neal has arrived!

Years
  • Hello, everyone. I'm TNeal, mostly widely known to Pokemon fans as Neal from the forums of the mid-development Pokemon MMORPG, Pokemon Online. I'm glad to now be part of one of the best Pokemon communities (if not, THE best Pokemon community) around: the PokeCommunity Forums. I plan to take part in some rather interesting discussions. ^.^

See you all around the forums!
    -Neal

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Neal!
    I'd say read the rules but I think you already have.. ;D
    lol plus I don't think you're the type that would break the rules. hehe.

Anyway, I'm DC hope to see you around ^^

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
  • Hiya Neal, welcome to PC. I think I must agree with you on PC being the best. :D So anyway, I hope you have a great time, which I'm sure you will. XD Don't forget to read the rules if you haven't already though. :P

Enjoy~

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Hi Neal, welcome to Pokecommunity! Yes, this is quite the incredible forum... ;D

Just make sure you follow the rules and such. So have fun around here and enjoy your time.
    See you around, and nice to meet cha~

ps. excellent avatar by the way

Years
  • Thank-you for giving me such a warm welcome, guys and gals. Is there anything I should know about PC besides the rules? I don't want to present myself as a "noob," even if I am, in a sense. ^.^

Years
  • @Ausaudrial: Thanks, we're actually making a pretty incredible come-back. Most of the regulars of the previous forums have returned, along with many new members. We're very proud to be back up and running again.

@Shirona: Sure, let's be friends. ^_^ I'll send a PM your way in a sec.

Back