• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nearly 40 5IV Flawless Pokemon|Open to Most Offers on Things I don't Have

Thief

The Dark One
Years
  • I'm interested in your Deino, if possible.

I have 5IVs of the following:
    Shinx (Female, Adamant)
    Pawniard (Female, Adamant)
    Pancham (Female, Adamant)
    Honedge (Male, Brave)
    Eevee (Male, Quiet) with HA

My own shop is in my signature if you have a look, but I don't IV breed for other people. The ones I offer are either offspring from my daycare couples or ones I get from Wonder Trade.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2018
    Want: Female Togekiss 31/x/31/31/31/31 (nature doesn't matter if you don't everstone breed)
    Offering: Female 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Gastly
    or
    Female 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Venipede with HA
    Also if anything in my shop appeals to you, then I'd give anything from there. (although I'm sure we have all the same pokemon).

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2014
    Interested in your shinies. I have shiny 4/5 IV Eevees. I have bold or timid.

I'm interested in one of your Female Super Luck Absols. I can offer a 5IV Modest Ralts(Skill swap, destiny bond, encore, memento)

I also have a 5 IV Adamant Gale Wings fletchling, but unfortunately the missing IV is in attack. Don't know if youd be interested in that for one of your others

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    I can give you shinies for 1 5 iv honedge with 0 iv speed, and 1 5 iv marill with belly drum and aqua jet

Back