• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neat or Messy?

Is your room neat or messy?

• Neat

Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Messy

Votes: 18 52.9%

• Total voters
    Years
    I'd say mine is...a 6 or 7, perhaps? It's not nearly as bad as it's been in the past, but there's no way it could be considered "clean" at the moment.

Then again, it doesn't help that not only do I usually not care about where I put things and just set them down anywhere, but I have boxes from storage sitting in here at the moment. I'll have to go through them soon and make another attempt to actually tame the mess in here. :|

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    My room is normally always messy. I have just put most of the stuff from on my floor away. But it stil looks bad.

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    Mine is currently very organized and neat, but after a little neglect it can very easily become messy, but never too much so. So... 9 on the neat scale at the moment, and 3 on the messy scale.

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    My room is kinda neat but it gets messy really easily, guess how....
    I'd rate my room a 7 at this time.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    I'm giving it an eight. Right now, a bunch of books are spilling at all angles out of my bookcases; I have bags of random stuff from my birthday lying on the floor; I have cords all over the floor; games are piled unevenly on my desk, precariously tilted. My Kingdom Hearts figurines are in their boxes, which are haphazardly placed next to the games, except Roxas is standing on top and Axel is splayed at his oversized shoes. My CDs are scattered, some with broken or missing cases, and my closet is a complete mess. My unnecessary collection of bags is piled on top of the clothes, which are mostly unfolded, sleeves draped all over my dresser. On the ground, my Japanese dictionary, some of my Newtype USAs, my copy of Deathly Hallows, some book on philosophy, and the box for my digital camera are all heaped, not according to size. My shoes are tilting at angles that upset my OCD, so I'll probably get off and tilt them together in a minute. Two bags are lying on my floor right near my door. The cords are in knots. My bed is unmade. My plushies are everywhere. There are pillows tossed everywhere; my copies of Chrno Crusade and Fruits Basket are out of order, some upside-down, and leaning at odd angles, and my beloved copy of The Hot Zone is jutting out of one of the bookcases. It will probably fall soon, so I should fix it. T____T Oh, and one of my random books is horizontal on my vertical book from A Series of Unfortunate Events, so it looks weird.

That tl;dr description... *nod* It should explain.

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    I like keeping my room neat but lately it hasn't been as clean as it use too. I got a lot more stuff for Chritmas...yeah. Takes up some space.. xD; On a scale, My room's about an 8 on neatness.

Im sorry to say, but for the time being my room is verry messy, but I will not give it the 10/10 because first of all I just arrived in Japan after being in the states, so I have alot of suitcase stuff lying around. Plus I used to be GREAT at keeping my stuff neat and tidy. Unfortunantely that skill is deteriorating...

Meh, Ill just give my room a 7/10 (at least I have a pathway to my bed.)

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    My room is not clean. Sersiously, I'm warning you...you just might get lost. XD

I dont care about my room much though, I mean i dont spend much time in there unless I'm watching movies, cable or sleeping. D: So it does get messy. XD

I'm probably between a 7 and a 9. Most of my junk is from my closet. XD

Sprite

The one and only.
    Years
    Oh, I just love this poll. *happily clicks the 'Messy' option*
    Honestly, on a [cleanliness] scale of 1-10, my room would be on a fine line between 3 and 4.
    I am not a neat freak, so I just like to let my clothing and stuff pile up.
    I hate cleaning/putting things away; it takes too much effort for the likes of me. :)
    I just have to be forced to do it. >:

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    My room is pretty clean. =o The only time it gets really messy is when my birds get food and crap all over the floor, or when my sister comes in. I'm kind of a neat freak, so I don't let it get too bad.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Well sweeties, I'll tell you how messy my room is, by using an overused internet meme! =D

Nappa: VEGETA! WHAT DOES THE SCOUTER SAY ABOUT HER MESSY ROOM LEVEL?
    Vegeta: IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!1one

Well sweeties, my logic is that, if I spend so much time cleaning my room, just so it will become messy again, then what's the point? =p XD

Back