• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Necessary Sequels

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen yesterday
    I can appreciate The World Ends With You as a standalone game - everything wrapped up well for the characters and all, but at the same time, it would be awesome to see more Reaper's Games in Shibuya or something like that. It's just one of those sequels that aren't really necessary, but the original was so good you just want to see more of it anyway.

BrandoSheriff

Has a tendency to figure things out
    Years
  • I can appreciate The World Ends With You as a standalone game - everything wrapped up well for the characters and all, but at the same time, it would be awesome to see more Reaper's Games in Shibuya or something like that. It's just one of those sequels that aren't really necessary, but the original was so good you just want to see more of it anyway.

That's exactly what I'm saying! xD
    I love the game as its own title (it's my favorite DS game, actually), but I would enjoy another entry. Plus, that picture they added at the end of the iOS remake couldn't have meant nothing. It's definitely a teaser for something.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen yesterday
    Plus, that picture they added at the end of the iOS remake couldn't have meant nothing. It's definitely a teaser for something.

Ahhh, I have so many questions about that picture. WHY IS SHE HOLDING MR. MEW? She doesn't look like any version of Shiki.

BrandoSheriff

Has a tendency to figure things out
    Years
  • Ahhh, I have so many questions about that picture. WHY IS SHE HOLDING MR. MEW? She doesn't look like any version of Shiki.

lol, I've a bunch of questions about it too. As far as I can tell, that's definitely not Shiki (unless she's using someone else's appearance again, but I doubt it). The real Shiki has glasses and dark brown hair, but some people think it's like her and Neku's child or something, with Mr. Mew as a hand-me-down of sorts. But the hair color tho... xD

There's also the possibility that Mr. Mew somehow became a popular mass-produced item, and the girl in the teaser is not related to the past characters at all.

The 104 building says "New 7 Days", which even more so hints toward a new game and teases me even more. I would love a sequel, or at least something to explain the picture. xD

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • People have probably never played/heard of these games I'm about to list, but I really wish that a sequel was made for both Vanquish and Dante's Inferno. Both are excellent, superb games in my opinion, but unfortunately because of the dismal sales that both produced there really isn't any plans for sequels in the work. Which is really unfortunate considering both of the games were left on pretty big cliff hangers - it would have been nice to get some closure.
    I actually heard of Dante's Inferno. One of my friends played it.

TY

I said it before, I'll say it now and I will keep saying it till I die:

GIVE ME MY DARNED RISE OF NATIONS 2!!!

Years
  • I know this game already exists... but only in Japan. Capcom.... why in the hell have you not localized Ace Attorney Investigations 2!?

Also, can we please get a Paper Mario sequel that is actually on the level of Thousand Year? Or at least the original. And while we're on the subject of Mario RPGs... where in the hell is my Super Mario RPG sequel people?

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
  • ...Me want Metroid Fusion sequel.

And for a more obscure title, a sequel for Infinite Space would be nice.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • Oddworld: Munch's Exodus would be nice. I know that Oddworld games are back in development now, but chances are we will never see this entry in the series now. A sequel to Stranger's Wrath would be cool too.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • And while we're on the subject of Mario RPGs... where in the hell is my Super Mario RPG sequel people?

Necessary Sequels

Paper Mario says hi

I hope the Ace Attorney Investigations make their way to the 3DS like the original trilogy has

Years
  • As much as I love Paper Mario, I don't feel like it really counts as 'sequel' Yeah, I know it was initially developed as one, but there's too much about it that's different. I'm talking about something that's closer to the original game in gameplay and anesthetics.

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
  • Bully sequel. This was the best piece of work Rockstar has put out, in my opinion. It wasn't as expansive as the world in GTA, but it held over enough to suffice. It had this huge academy, the city outside of it, and a huge ass carnival place. It was hella fun. It had this charm that even GTA couldn't match. Story was pretty humuours and nice(taking over an entire school, filled with Cliche clicks was fun xD).

It sort of resides as a Hidden Gem that gets overshadowed by GTA and I want Rockstar to bring it back and not as an HD re-release.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • If you know me, then you know that I would absolutely love to see a Portal 3. I think it would be fun to explore a whole new set of puzzles, and possibly try to save everyone that Glados found at the end of the co-op. You know, just throwing out a storyline.

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
  • If you know me, then you know that I would absolutely love to see a Portal 3. I think it would be fun to explore a whole new set of puzzles, and possibly try to save everyone that Glados found at the end of the co-op. You know, just throwing out a storyline.

But Nolafus.....Valve can't count to 3 xD.

I would love to see a another Portal game too.

Years
  • Golden Sun, no question. It was one of the most solid series on the GBA/DS - vibrant world and characters, unique class system, and a great plot that took full advantage of its setting. But the real kicker is that the last game to be released left an ending that was clearly intended to lead into another game.

We haven't heard anything about such a sequel in the four or five years since then. Given that its presence has apparently been completely dropped from Smash Bros., we'll probably never get that last entry...

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • A solid, installment to the Metroid series. I'm shocked that it's been 4 years already since they've made another one, considering all of the sequels that other beloved Nintendo franchises have had. Let's just have Retro Studios back on this project and we'll be all set.

MarcEddy

TheOneAndOnlyPokemon
    Years
  • Post your Nintendo wish list here!

SMS HD remake for the wii u
    Pokemon DP remakes on next handheld. (gen 7)
    SmashU Bundle

---

thats all for now post yours

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I'd love to see another Sunshine-Galaxy-esque Mario game. In other words, single player. Another F-Zero game for Wii U. That's about it really.

Last edited:

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • KotOR 2 needs a KotOR 3. And I don't mean that crappy MMO that butchered the lore.

Back