• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Need A Destiny Knot: Pokerus In Exhange

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2014
    Hi Guys

I'm in need of a Destiny Knot, i traded mine away as i had no use for it, but now i want to start learning how to do IV breeding. I know you can get Destiny Knots from the Beauty in Lumiose City but i can never get her to appear i have tried multiple times of day and night, battled other trainers in the area, in the ally etc but still nothing.

Any help in either making her appear or trading me a Destiny Knot i will give a random Pokemon that has Pokerus in exchange.

Thanks

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    This isn't the place for trading; sorry. ): If it isn't too much trouble, please head over to X/Y Quick Trade thread at Trade Corner and post your request. Hopefully, somebody will pick it up. Also, welcome to PokéCommunity! Enjoy your stay here. ^^

Thread locked.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back