• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Need a eon ticket

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
  • The Eon Ticket cannot be traded. In order to get it, you have to Streetpass someone in real life who also has it. There were a few events that you could enter a code, but the redemption period is now way over :( Sorry about that!

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Is this not the ticket you get from Norman to go to the battle resort?

No haha. The Eon Ticket allows you to catch the other Latios/Latias that you did not catch in your own game. Regardless, what you're looking for is the S.S. Ticket. This is still a Key Item and cannot be traded. You have to complete the Delta Episode to get it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2017
    No haha. The Eon Ticket allows you to catch the other Latios/Latias that you did not catch in your own game. Regardless, what you're looking for is the S.S. Ticket. This is still a Key Item and cannot be traded. You have to complete the Delta Episode to get it.

Oh right, I have that already..
    How does this streetpass thingy work? Is it easy to find a ticket that way? (not really bothered about Latiwhatever though, the one I have is rubbish enough as it is XD)

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Oh right, I have that already..
    How does this streetpass thingy work? Is it easy to find a ticket that way? (not really bothered about Latiwhatever though, the one I have is rubbish enough as it is XD)

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/StreetPass

In terms of the Eon Ticket, it's random. Leaving your DS in sleep mode while you aren't playing will give you better chances!

Years
  • From IGN:
    Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire both have a number of StreetPass Features. If you enable StreetPass, you will exchange game data with other players you pass by even if your 3DS is in sleep mode. The other players must have their StreetPass enabled in order for data to be exchanged. The same Data will also be exchanged when using the Player Search System locally or online.

They don't necessarily have to pass your house because it also works over the internet. Basically when you're connected to the PSS, anyone on the passerby list that also has StreetPass enabled could potentially trigger the Eon Ticket event. You'll know that it's been triggered when a delivery person shows up in a pokemon center with it. I got 30 passes per day (only claimed them once per day, I think you can claim them every 8 hours or so), and it took me about 3 weeks from the start of the game to get mine.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Does it have to just be switched on and in sleep mode and not with the game open?
    I wonder how many people would actually pass by my house to possibly be in range of it and pass me a ticket.

An easy way to get it is to put your DS to sleep and stick it in your backpack while you go to school (or work if you're older, or wherever you go haha). I live in a city so I passed a LOT of people. You might get lucky one day!

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2017
    An easy way to get it is to put your DS to sleep and stick it in your backpack while you go to school (or work if you're older, or wherever you go haha). I live in a city so I passed a LOT of people. You might get lucky one day!

I'll bring it to work with me tomorrow then, wasn't sure if proximity mattered but if it does I will have a better chance in a town centre - I just wish my headphones would work on it so I could actually play it at lunch time {XD}

Years
  • Wow. Another locked Pokémon item. Well butter my butt and call me a bowl of cereal if that doesn't surprise me. Anyone else getting seriously fed up with this? Special events?

Limited release? I don't have all the time in the world to go about and stop at Gamestop just to be told I need to give them money! I wish this tradition would die in a horrible trash fire.

Sorry mate, looks like you're SOL, much like the rest of us.

Back