• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need a magmarizer :/

Xander247

Pokémon Trainer/Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 11, 2010
    Carrying over from my problem thread before..;

Hey all, I've finished Diamond now and am building up a nice team, though earlier on I realised that the LeafGreen I had been using was a fake (black cartridge) copy. The game worked fine, but I didn't want to risk losing data or anything, so I overcame the problem of Pal'Parking from it by trading my Pkm to Emerald first, then to Diamond. First problem solved.

But now I've hit another snag, basically I have a level 30 EV trained Magmar I'm dying to evolve. I'm at Stark Mountain and am thinking that the reason I'm finding no Magbys is, again because the LeafGreen game inserted isn't 'official'. Can anybody verify this??

And also would anyone be kind enough to trade me a magmarizer if this is the case -_-.

Soo basically it was confirmed, and now I need a Magmarizer. Could anybody trade me some lame 'mon holding one? I'm sure I can find something to trade in return if necessary :) Thanks

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    I can give you a Magmarizer if you can give me any semi-rare pokemon or something that is worth something. I let you chose.

EDIT: I even trade the item over with one of my Sneasels that knows Ice Punch or Gible knowing Earthquake and StoneEdge.

Back