• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need a name for my new female Pastel Ball Python!!!

ThornPython4

Team Popplio
Years
  • Yes, at it again, I'm here asking everyone to help me name my newest addition to my collection. She's a Pastel Ball Python, not ready to go yet, she still needs to have a few more meals in her belly to make sure she's healthy, and will come home by the end of August. (She will make 5)

I have several names to pick from, just reply with the name you think would be best, and your reason for picking. I will post a picture of a pastel to show you what it looks like.

Name Choices: (You may suggest new names as well)
    Need a name for my new female Pastel Ball Python!!!

- Lemon
    - Hualpa
    - Bel
    - Bella
    - Alice
    - Naga
    - Hissy
    - Smudge
    - Hope
    - Grace
    - Kura
    - Chevy
    - Twinkle
    - Luna
    - Rosalie

Thanks for looking!!!

shot571

Kura not sure why. Just seems evil to me. You could call it Jaws/Fangs. Bannana?

EDIT- that is a beast of a snake. I respect your guts.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2010
    I think a great name would be Janette. Just personal experience

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I kind of like the name Kira. Then again, theres a lot of other names to choose.

Back