• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need A Nickname For My Shiny Rayquaza

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    Sweet~ Shiny Rayquaza's so pretty <3

heh, here's some nicknames! ^.^

Takao
    Kiseki = "miracle" in Japanese.
    Twilight~

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    not that good but here are some:

Twilite or Twilight (beaten)
    Midnight
    Gale
    Black Rose

sorry not very good. (i know I suck)

Years
  • Dude seriously... Come up with your own nickname, it's supposed to be personalized, if you're asking other people for nicknames you're pretty much letting other people make that choice for you.

I just re-write the legendary's name... like instead of RAYQUAZA I'd make it Rayquaza.

My Legendary Trio in R/S/E went by the Jewish mythology that they were based off of though, where Kyogre was Leviathan, Groudon was Behemoth, and Rayquaza was Ziz.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    ok here are some:

Malice-i think it means something toward hate i think
    Fury
    Rage
    Lucy-(Serpent user) Battle Frontier Leader
    Lance-uses Dragons
    Claire or Clair- Dragon gymleader

but you might want to choose them on your own

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
  • Leviathan?

I'll post more suggestions later if I think of more.

Then I suggest Lithuanian!

No no, I'm kidding. But I usually make hybrid names, like Sherae maybe. Taken from the "sh" in "shiny" and the "ray" in "Rayquaza," but change it from a "y" to make it less obvious. These kind of names can be a little fun too.

Back