• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Items] Need a Tart Apple!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2023
    Anyone have one I've got a Naughty mint a Jolly mint adamant mint destiny Knot master ball to trade

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
    Anyone have one I've got a Naughty mint a Jolly mint adamant mint destiny Knot master ball to trade

Hey, welcome to the forums!

I have every item on the list for you, by the way. Whenever you're online and ready, just hit me up by replying or DM me. Just tell me what it is that you're offering.

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2023
    Hey, welcome to the forums!

I have every item on the list for you, by the way. Whenever you're online and ready, just hit me up by replying or DM me. Just tell me what it is that you're offering.

I was looking for a tart apple actually the mints and master ball are up for trade my bad:)

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
    I was looking for a tart apple actually the mints and master ball are up for trade my bad:)

I don't know why I keep misreading these trades like that. lol It's not the first time I made that mistake. Anyways, I got you. I don't need any of those items. Just let me know when you're ready. The link code would be 0002 0002.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back