• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need a Team Put together for Liquid

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
Years
  • Hey Everyone, I couldn't find the old recruitment thread, so if it's still up, I'm sorry.

I need a team for development on Pokemon Liquid. I feel that nothing has been accomplished in a long time. I don't think it's fair for people to visit my thread and wait for updates, demo releases, etc. and get NOTHING. If I can't get a team together, Liquid will cease to exist. If I cannot get a team together in the next two weeks or so, I will stop work on Liquid and close the thread until I can get a group together.

So, Here's what I need:
    *Spriter: I have a few people doing small jobs for me and someone actually
    making some sprites, so I don't really need a spriter, but anyone
    who can help out is welcome. I do need a way to reflect the hero's
    image, so if anybody can make a ripple like effect on my hero
    charset, that'd be awesome.

*Mapper: RM2K3Kid did an awesome job ad got a lot of maps made. I need
    however, for someone to go through the maps and perfect them
    and add stuff as the game progresses. Example, real soon I'll have a
    street light system, so that'll need to be implemented.
    *Eventor: I will be the Event person. I wouldn't call it scripting, but that's
    what I'll cover.

*Resource Manager: Will be in charge of crediting every resource, which
    means tracking down everyone's name that has
    contributed, and also in charge of finding new resources
    we need.

I thank everyone in advance and hope we can get Liquid rolling again.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    I'm one of the Pokemon Liquid fans^^
    Well do you need graphics?
    I can do almost all graphics like Titlescreen, Menu etc.

Shirayuki Mizore

Pokemon Raptor is STILL going?
    Years
  • I'll try take a go at indoor and outdoor mapping! I'm better at outdoor, but I can't see this game cease! I've been lurking around on to that thread every once and a while..xD

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
  • I'll try take a go at indoor and outdoor mapping! I'm better at outdoor, but I can't see this game cease! I've been lurking around on to that thread every once and a while..xD

'll pm in you in just a second, so by the time you read this, it'll already be there.

I'm not necesarrily looking for people that are relly experienced. Obviously you need to be somewhat and know a little RM2K3, but all of the "Pros" out there are pretty much on a game or another team, so...

And Omega Groudon, What can you do, or should OI say, post sopme stuff up of what you can do, I don't need your best work or whatever, just an idea of what types of graphics you deal with.

Thanks,
    ~PokeCreator_09~

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
  • I can be a spriter! Depends what you want me to sprite.

Sorry guys. Internet's been off for like a week now, so I can finally get back on.

@axibar: Nothing is currently in need of spriting right now, but I need someone I can depend on to be there when something does.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • I can map for you, though I am better at doing outdoor maps such as routes and forests, rather than cities, I am also reasonably well at indoor maps. I just don't want to see this project die!

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    I would map, if you want some1 who is doing it for expernice, and learning as I don't have much exp or knowlage in mapping

Back