• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need a team/ some helpers

Bombah!

BlackDragonite
Years
  • Heya, I´m planing a new game on RPG maker XP. (I´ll give no details yet^^)

But now I´m looking for some helpers.
    I need:
    - at least 1 spriters (Trainer sprites)
    - at least 2 Char set maker (Pokémon and trainer)
    - maybe more, don´t know at the moment...

If you are interrested, PM me/ reply

That´s all so far,
    Bombah!

MR.GLITCH_KING

~ThaEmbacy~
    Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2008
    imo no1 is going to help u if u dont give him anything as proof that something is already being planned out

so u mite wanna give some details and maybe screens

Glitchfinder

Let's all get along, please?
    Years
  • imo no1 is going to help u if u dont give him anything as proof that something is already being planned out

so u mite wanna give some details and maybe screens

I agree with Glitch King on this one. Just give enough to show you're working on something, and you'll get more people to join your project. Also, I like the fact that you're not asking for a bunch of people, but only a couple of positions. That shows that you are doing something yourself. (The mistake of many other people here is that they aren't doing something themselves...)

Bombah!

BlackDragonite
    Years
  • Hmmm, you´re right. I´m always rushing things lol^^

Actually, I only have an idea, nothing started.
    The plan is a game like Pokémon Ranger, but with turn based fights (original RPGmakerXP Battle System).

Concept Idea so far:
    You are a new ranger in [town name], and you can choose an assistant Pokémon (I´m still not sure which...). But before that, you have to do exams (Tutorial). Now the journey begins...

You will find a lot of Pokémon, get help from some (if ya can´t figure out yourself... then it´s a secret *VERYlol^^*), and help people.

And I plan to make add ons.
    like version 1.0 has 10 missions (just as an example^^) and V 1.2 has 2 more (12 alltogether O.o^^)
    I think everyone knew what I meant with add ons, but hey, maybe there are some guys who are a bit slow today, so... XD

Oh, and I need someone to make Pokémon battle animations (not only the attacks, the Pokémon too).

Offtopic: Sounds strange, but what do imo and lmao mean...?

That´s all for now,
    Bombah!

Sry for double posting, but I really need help.

And I need your oppinions for the starters.
    I don´t want real starters like Charmander or so, I want different.

My first idea was the first three Eevee evos, but Esmas told me not to start with such powerfull Pokémon.

Now I´m thinking about Murkrow/Abra/Makuhita.

What do you think?

That´s all,
    Bombah!

Last edited by a moderator:

Hat?

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2008
    Yeah this sounds like a great idea, sorry I won't be able to help with the graphics because i'm not really into that sort of thing that much (outside of a bit of ROM hacking that is).

My idea was that you get Eevee as a starter and then maybe get to pick one of the 3 stones later on in the game, after getting roughly half way maybe.

So, I hope you get some people with graphics skills to help you with this!

Back