• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen need dees pokemon

Spyke

Jiggalo
Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2004
    where do u get theese?
    *Mawile
    *Deoxys
    *Rayquaza
    *Bagon
    *Huntail
    *Gorebyss
    Please help if u can tell me

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Deoxys can not be obtained legitimately.

Mawile is Ruby only, in the cave on Dewford Island.

Rayquaza is in the Sky Pillar, you can get to it once you have defeated the Elite Four. Fly to Pacifidlog, then SURF north and left til you get to it. You will need the Mach Bike to cross all the broken panels without stopping.

Bagon is found in Meteor Falls, you need Waterfall. Go deeper into the cave with it, and you will find a small room with Dragon Claw inside, Walk around here for Bagon.

Huntail and Gorebyss evolve by trading Clamperl when it is holding either the Deepsea Fang, or Deepsea scale.

Spyke

Jiggalo
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2004
    bna_li said:
    I bet theres something wrong with my Sapphire. I met a Mawile.
    maybe your game has that pokewhateveryou call it.

Years
  • Kairi said:

Rayquaza is in the Sky Pillar, you can get to it once you have defeated the Elite Four. Fly to Pacifidlog, then SURF north and left til you get to it. You will need the Mach Bike to cross all the broken panels without stopping.

Bagon is found in Meteor Falls, you need Waterfall. Go deeper into the cave with it, and you will find a small room with Dragon Claw inside, Walk around here for Bagon.

Huntail and Gorebyss evolve by trading Clamperl when it is holding either the Deepsea Fang, or Deepsea scale.

Huntail is obtained trading it with the deep sea tooth. Not the deep sea fang.

Years
  • Kairi said:

How do you get a JIRACHI AND A DEOXYS? I need them ASAP!!! So cute, Jirachi...

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Jirachi is a promotion just like Mew and somewhat Celebi... it comes along with a rare berry too. Jirachi is unobtainable without a gameshark, safe to say...

You may have seen a trainer's Mawile in your sapphire game, not a wild one...

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • hmm... if that is the case and if you played on ROM, would you mind to share your save file with us? It would be very interesting to do further investigation with this strange occurrence...

Spyke

Jiggalo
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2004
    yeah plus i'm in the mood to play peoples saved games

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2003
    Where exactly did it say that you can catch Mawiles?(I have Ruby Version, so I'd know)

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Kairi said:
    please read the posts posted out already... and don't bump a topic... be patient. Someone will come and answer the question. Or next time ask the question in 'simple question' section and we'll try our best to answer your questions.

Sleek

Eon Trainer
    Years
  • Bna_li most likely has an older rom of the Ruby and Sapphire games. When i got one of the older ones, it was Ruby. I was able to say the pokemon from both games though (Lotad, Sableye, etc.). It made for an intresting Latios/as hunt...Anyway, the earlier roms were bugged, and there is no way he could have seen jirachi. At all. Even with a bug. He probably used the Gameshark and doesn't understand what a Modifier Code is. BTW, the older rom was not even half English.

PS: No one knows if you can even get Deoxys at a promo yet, only Jirachi...

Years
    • Seen Feb 29, 2004
    hello can anyone tell me where to catch these pokemon regice regirock and registeel please

Years
    • Seen Feb 29, 2004
    and mawile you can catch in two places sky pillar and that one cave in dewford city.

Back