• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Need Destiny Knot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    Hi all, like the idiot that I am I accidentally wonder traded a pokemon that was holding the destiny knot you get from Cyllage City. I have been trying to find the one in Lumiose City (from Beauty Aimee) for a few days but she just will not appear from me. If anyone has a spare lying around, i'd much appreciate it. I can offer male Houndours with 4 IV's in return!!

Thanks,

Goones

Phangy

Master
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2014
    just be patient, she's there, and you might be able to get more than one i think, i have 2 now and the first one i got a long time ago cuz i didn't think it was useful.....

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Yep; you should probably follow what LightBlast suggested. If you'd still like somebody to give you a Destiny Knot though, then please head over to Trade Plaza.

Thread locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back