• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Need drampa

Status
Not open for further replies.

zroc

Pokemon trainer
Years
  • Hey everyone im really close to finishing my dex but am having zero luck getting a drampa. I can trade sword exclusive pokemon, would do a trade back if person wants yo keep there drampa or i have a 5 perfect iv G-max Snorlax id be willing to trade. Any help would be appreciated thanks for looking

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2019
    Hey everyone im really close to finishing my dex but am having zero luck getting a drampa. I can trade sword exclusive pokemon, would do a trade back if person wants yo keep there drampa or i have a 5 perfect iv G-max Snorlax id be willing to trade. Any help would be appreciated thanks for looking

I caught the Drampa just a bit ago, I can trade it to you for a Tyranitar

zroc

Pokemon trainer
    Years
  • Awesome i have a German one i can trade. I just accepted your friend request and am on let me know the trade code and we can trade. Thanks

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2019
    Awesome i have a German one i can trade. I just accepted your friend request and am on let me know the trade code and we can trade. Thanks

Cool, I set up the Link Trade, the code 3571

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back