• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need Eggs for Egglocke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2014
    Hey, i'm about to start an Egglocke run but i lack eggs. Now i want it to be surprising as much as possible so there is no point in breeding my own pokemons, so thats where you guys come in! If you can spare me your unused eggs i would really appriciate it.
    My FC:
    5086-2182-3442
    IGN Mor

For_Whom_The_Bronzong_Tolls

Pokemaniac since '98
    Years
  • Hey, i'm about to start an Egglocke run but i lack eggs. Now i want it to be surprising as much as possible so there is no point in breeding my own pokemons, so thats where you guys come in! If you can spare me your unused eggs i would really appriciate it.
    My FC:
    5086-2182-3442
    IGN Mor

I have a spare egg

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • 4-5 eggs could be nice (:

Sure, I can spare you this many ! (still have to check what I have in there, but I'll add you and you can do so too and trade me whenever you see me online in-game. Here's my FC : 0903-3474-9547 !)

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2014
    Sure, I can spare you this many ! (still have to check what I have in there, but I'll add you and you can do so too and trade me whenever you see me online in-game. Here's my FC : 0903-3474-9547 !)
    Thanks ! And just give me whatever you have, i love surprises ;p

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2015
    if you need eggs still pm/vm me then ill give u my fc and a couple of eggs

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back