• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

need female chickorita, trade for events

Years
    ok guys i really want a bold female chickorita, in exchange i will offer a event pokemon that i have

list of events

wishmkr jirachi, gamestp deoxys, tru dragonite, mystry mew, mattle ho-oh, 10 aniv celebi, tru regigigas, tru manaphy, manaphy egg, haylay staravia, tru shaymin, movie shaymin and darkrai, haylay pikachu, alamos darkrai.

i can also trade a shiny shinx. please let this be legit cause i want it to be playable on pbr and if possible id like the nickname to be floramon lolz. thanks and reply soon

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    I have a female Chikorita ready that I can give you for that shiny Shinx. VM me if you want to do the trade and if there is anything else you want with it just let me know.

Years
    I have a female Chikorita ready that I can give you for that shiny Shinx. VM me if you want to do the trade and if there is anything else you want with it just let me know.

is it a bold female? cause thats what i want

k let me know when you got one

Last edited:
    Back