• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need friend :)

Misty67

A pokemon master
    Years
    Hey every body i just need a friend cause i am new :) I was very excited :D about this board its very cool and i was thinking there will be many members. so i just join this.

Years
    Well, welcome! :3 Aren't you being social already? XD

I hope you do find friends. That won't be hard though, trust me. ;D

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Hi I'll be your friend *pm's you* easy as that XD.
    Have a good time at the forums.

altarialover :t334:

Misty67

A pokemon master
    Years
    sure altarialover i will be you friend make sure you should add me to your buddy list

Yoko-Chan

Weirdo <.<
    Years
    I will be your friend too!!! *desperate* XD
    because am new as well, and i got zero friends!! xD

*begs to be your friend* O.O

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    HI THERE Misty67^______^ Hope you have a great time here and if you need any help or would like to be friends, you can always pm me ok^^ Have fun and see ya around!

~Later~

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm new too! So I'll extend a welocme to you, and tell you that you can PM me to be friends. ^^ Have fun!

DestinyOfAsh

Destiny Can Not Be Changed
    Years
    Welcome to PC and sure I'd love to be your friend after all making friends is really one of the most important things around PM anytime I'll PM you as soon as I get chance too take care and have fun ^^

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Aww, you're so cute! <33 I really like your banner by the way, Misty is so cool, she's my favorite female anime character from Pokemon. =3 Just by posting around and stuff you'll gain friends fast. X3 Hope you have a good time. =D

~Kelsey

Back