• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need Friends to Farm BBQs with Union Circle and Friends to Play With In General!

Ashensnow99

Looking for friends to play Pokémon with!
Days
    • She/her
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    Just would like to make some friends to play Pokémon with, especially to do group BBQs through Union Circle for S/V's Indigo Disk DLC. I have Pokémon Scarlet, if that affects anyone's decision to want to play together. I'd also like to do trades with Violet players to help complete the Pokédex but isn't as important! Let me know, thank you!

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
  • I definitely wouldn't mind playing with you. It is definitely fun playing with many people. However, I have been busier than usual these days. Therefore, I need to know a time that can work for you.

Ashensnow99

Days
    • She/her
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    I completely understand! I typically can play in the evenings on Mondays and Wednesdays (I'm in the EST zone) and pretty much all day Tuesdays and Wednesdays, as well as weekends. Given the holidays, it may be a bit busier for me this week and weekend, but I am very communicative so that shouldn't be a problem. If I seem to be freer, let me know which times work best for you!

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
  • Alright, nice! That sounds good. I am in the EST zone too, and I am typically online during the evenings as well. However, because of work and school, I am typically preparing for bed around 10 PM on the weekdays. I am pretty much free all day on Friday evenings and the weekends.

Ashensnow99

Days
    • She/her
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    That works out awesomely then! If you'd like, we can exchange a way to communicate and go from there? I recently got Discord, but have Facebook, Twitter, and obviously my phone numbers, so whatever you're most comfortable with, we can send each other messages about coordinating time and making a group!

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
  • I am on Discord! My username on Discord is sweet_serenity_grace. Add me there. Since I will be preparing for bed soon, you will not likely talk to me tonight, but I can definitely get back at you tomorrow evening. Simply add me as a friend and shoot me a message!

Days
    • Seen Dec 21, 2023
    Just would like to make some friends to play Pokémon with, especially to do group BBQs through Union Circle for S/V's Indigo Disk DLC. I have Pokémon Scarlet, if that affects anyone's decision to want to play together. I'd also like to do trades with Violet players to help complete the Pokédex but isn't as important! Let me know, thank you!
    sure i would not mind to i am fine with that

Days
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    Hey, I'm also looking for people to play with for quests/shiny hunt/battle or just chill ahah add me on discord: Shiny Flygon#3837

Back