• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen need help completing pokedex, I have prev gen pokebank 4 trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xerneas_X

Raven
Years
  • Need Help Completing Pokedex, I Have Pokebank 'mons 4 Trade

I am looking to complete my Kalos Pokedex and I have some previous generation pokebank transfer exclusive Pokemon available for trade in return..

Starting with the Central Kalos Dex, I am looking for:

Corpish
    Crobat
    Delcatty
    Florges
    Gardevoir
    Golbat
    Golduck
    Jumpluff
    Linoone
    Minun
    Ninjask
    Pidgeot
    Scrafty
    Sharpedo
    Skiploom
    Slurpuff
    Vespiquen
    Wormadam

Coastal Kalos Dex:

Ampharos
    Boldore
    Chimecho
    Crustle
    Drifblim
    Duosion
    Espeon
    Ferrothorn
    Gigalith
    Glaceon
    Helioptile
    Hippowdon
    Houndoom
    Krokorok
    Krookodile
    Leafeon
    Machamp
    Machoke
    Mantine
    Meinshao
    Nidoking
    Nidoqueen
    Probopass
    Reuniclus
    Rhydon
    Rhyhorn
    Shellder
    Skrelp
    Skuntank
    Slowbro
    Slowking
    Swellow
    Swoobat
    Taillow
    Tyrantrum
    Tyrunt
    Umbreon
    Wailmer
    Wailord

In return I have available:

Chikorita
    Chimchar
    Croconaw
    Cyndaquil
    Mudkip
    Oshawott
    Phione
    Piplup
    Polygon
    Snivy
    Tepig
    Totodile
    Treecko
    Turtwig

I also have:
    Fletchling with Hidden Ability Gale Wings, Adamant Nature, Egg move Tailwind, and at least 2-3 perfect IVs in either Speed, HP, Special Defense, and/or Defense.

Or if you need Pokerus to give to your Pokemon, I have random Pokemon with the contagious stage of Pokerus available.

I don't care about nature/ability, etc of the Pokemon I need, so as well don't ask for specific nature/ability/IV Pokemon as I am just looking to do straight trades, the breeding for specific Ability/IV/Nature, I'll leave up to you :)!

Please Message me or reply here if you can or are willing to help ^^! Feel free to add my friend code and send me yours in your reply/PM as well to speed things up ^^!

P.S. if you don't see a pokemon listed here that is a pre-evolution or evolution of a pokemon listed here, it means I already have it or not looking for. I find it easier/faster to trade for the one I am looking for instead of having to breed/hatch or level-up/evolve.

P.P.S. I am not greedy :P, I am willing to do one pokemon for one pokemon trade, and if you are not looking for a pokemon in my offer list, but are still willing to help and trade for any random pokemon I have, that would be very much appreciated!!! <3

ALSO VERY IMPORTAINT!!! if you in game username is greatly different than your 3ds username or username here.. please let me know it as well, so I know who you are within the game so I know who to trade with... it's very confusing when a trade offer opens but i have no clue who you are cause your name is different. my ingame username is: Raven

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2015
    Out of that list I have beedrill, delphox, and gallade. I need to check but I'm sure I have some others too and I would be more than happy to trade you for some of your previous gen starters :)

Xerneas_X

Raven
    Years
  • If you have Messaged me, added my friend code, and set up a trade but we haven't traded yet.. Please send me a new Private message.. unfortunately I ended up getting a few replies and trade offers, and it didn't help that with some of your names were totally different within the game than here or on the 3DS friend's list.

So when you send me a new Private message or reply here, please make sure to include your Pokemon X&Y in game username so there's no confusion. My in-game username should be Raven unless you manually set one when you added me to your 3DS friend's list.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    We cannot have trading threads here, so I'd have to lock your topic; sorry. ): If you want though, you may re-post it over at Trade Corner.

Thread locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back