• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need help for transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    So recently bought Pokemon white and I want to transfer some of my old pokemon from platinum to it and I need help. I have a couple of shinys if you want paiment...

CrowSama

Too. Much. Caffine.
    Years
    You have to wait until you get to the end of the game (beat N the last time) before you can transfer; this is because they have a new trade system for Black and white, and Gen 4 games can't register Gen 5 pokemon.

Years
    You have to wait until you get to the end of the game (beat N the last time) before you can transfer; this is because they have a new trade system for Black and white, and Gen 4 games can't register Gen 5 pokemon.

I know i already beat the game and i want to transfer 6 pokemon from platinum to white...

CrowSama

Too. Much. Caffine.
    Years
    Ah. I see. Well to get pokemon from a gen 4 game to a gen 5 game, you need another DS with YOUR platinum card in it, then you can move as many pokemon as you want. Nobody here will be able to help at all, because gen 4 games can't directly trade with a gen 5 game.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back