• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Need help on a moral issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sevre90210

insert title here <----
Years
  • I just bought a DS with Platinum, my first venture into Sinnoh apart from ROM hacks which brought Sinnoh to me. A friend announced that he was better than me at Pokemon (Bah!), so I issued a challenge.

One week to create a team for a showdown. No legendaries invited.

I quickly began creating my super team. It went something like this:

Gallade
    Alakazam
    Salamence
    Tyranitar
    Rhyperior
    Metagross

Now I'm NOT here to discuss a team, Salamence and Tyranitar are already at level 100 and will be brought in from my Ruby through Pal Park whereas I'm working on Gallade,Alakazam and Rhyperior as we speak.

Problem is that Metagross is in my Emerald game, which after I got bored I messed around with my Action Replay with. Because it was 2 or 3 years ago I can't remember whether I used the AR to "taint" the Metagross, should I use it anyway or play fair and stick with the clean cut crew?

I'm no competitive Pokemon fan, so I don't know much about strategies etc. so don't complain about the team and the fact that I have no clue what a "sweeper" is.

Dragonmaster91

It's just common sense!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2010
    I just bought a DS with Platinum, my first venture into Sinnoh apart from ROM hacks which brought Sinnoh to me. A friend announced that he was better than me at Pokemon (Bah!), so I issued a challenge.

One week to create a team for a showdown. No legendaries invited.

I quickly began creating my super team. It went something like this:

Gallade
    Alakazam
    Salamence
    Tyranitar
    Rhyperior
    Metagross

Now I'm NOT here to discuss a team, Salamence and Tyranitar are already at level 100 and will be brought in from my Ruby through Pal Park whereas I'm working on Gallade,Alakazam and Rhyperior as we speak.

Problem is that Metagross is in my Emerald game, which after I got bored I messed around with my Action Replay with. Because it was 2 or 3 years ago I can't remember whether I used the AR to "taint" the Metagross, should I use it anyway or play fair and stick with the clean cut crew?

I'm no competitive Pokemon fan, so I don't know much about strategies etc. so don't complain about the team and the fact that I have no clue what a "sweeper" is.
    Check the Metagross first. If it seems outrageously powerful, forget it.

By outrageously, I mean above it's normal super powers.

Years
  • Well, as long as it doesn't have outrageous IVs or EVs [do an IV battle], it might be fine. ):

But, really - if I were you, I'd raise a new one. ):
    It isn't that much work, and it'll feel better in the end. :)

Close ~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back