• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

need help training Slakoth and ralts

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2007
    i need help with Ev training my naughty slakoth and modest ralts, what should train in. I do have access to pokerus and power bracer, ect. Plus it is to my understanding that the max Ev points is 510 right, then why are you able to give 10 proteins, irons, ect... to all six stats. if each protein is worth 10 effort points wouldn't that mean the max is at least 600?? i hate math.

Angelic Diablo

Scyther >> You
    Years
  • You could give 10 of each vitamin, in RBY, when they split special into attack and defense, another vitamin came about, and now you can only feed them 10 in 5 of the stats, and the last one will only be one before your pokemon is full

Still adds to 510 EV points

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2007
    but how come when i ev'ed my metagross i did 252 in attack and 252 in defense and 6 in speed, the lady at sunnyshore city(whatever that town is with the 8th badge) the lady said he didn't train hard enough and i didn't recieve the effort ribbon untill i added 10 hp ups?

Back