• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen need help upgrading

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2004
    I GOT GREAT NEW (srry for double post)I GOT THE AR THING WORKING I GOT THE UPDATE THX TO EVERY BODY WHO HELPED ME (Kayton,demonchaos916) thxs every body the problem was i didnt install usb hardware boy i am dumb hehehe thx for alll the help

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    Dude, STOP DOUBLE POSTING, AND USE THE EDIT BUTTON!!! Can't you see that button with the word "edit" on it? How many times do you need to be warned before you use it?!

KaeL

Nooblet
    Years
    Ugh... u will get banned for smarting off like that. Use the edit button, it isnt hard. Plus ur gonna get bad rep like right now XD

cranium

Lv 100 Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    j nub the fire trainer i have already told you several times not to doube post and spam, if youre question hasnt been answered here please go elsewhere

do not bump your thread up illegally
    thankyou

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2004
    shut up i now wut i am doing your not my mother i can oduble post is i want and if you odnt like that go under rock and die

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Okay..be nice now...

LM has already warned you to stop double posting...so stop. And be nice...

And this thread has gone into a small flame war so I'll close this before it escolates...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back