• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need help with figuring out the name of a ROM hack

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2023
    I've recently started playing ROM hacks again after 3-4 years break. And there was this ROM hacks that at the time was unfinished. Iirc the story involved time traveling. There were also many character portrait (when talking to a character, their portrait show up). I've only remember that it was a gen 3 ROM hack and this particular scene.
    Need help with figuring out the name of a ROM hack

I know that I've barely given any information regarding this particular ROM hack, but it would help me a lot if the answer were to be given.

Last edited:
    Years
    is it pokémon adventures red? about the time travelling part; the intro sequence resembled something like that and perhaps you remembered it wrong. if not was it a fr/lg or r/s/e hack?

soulzzii

We don't wanna watch the news, we just read statem
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2023
    Was it something like this?

If so, its probably Adventure Red. (please note that i screenshot i got is from an earlier demo of it)
    I dont think it really fits into the time traveling story you mentioned, maybe you are confusing it with another hack?

Back