• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need Help with Fire/Fighting Deck

pokefandavid

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    I have changed it up a little bit and put in some Infernape SP's and Some Torkoals
    I could still use more help
    Strategy: Sort of - Attack the Bench with Infernape and Magmortar while protecting my bench with Torkoals poke-body

Pokemon 18
    3 Magmar Secret Wonders (93/132)
    3 Magmortar Secret Wonders (31/132)
    3 Gligar Legends Awakened (1-94/146//2-95/146)
    3 Gliscor Legends Awakened (2-5/146//1-53/146)
    2 Infernape SP RR
    2 Torkoals PT (100/127)
    2 Torkoal LA (41/146) Pokeboady prevents damage done to your bench

Trainers 22

3 Rosseanne's Research
    3 Bebe's Search
    3 Energy Search
    3 Energy Restore
    1 Speed Stadium
    1 Moms Kindness
    3 Snowpoint Temples

Energy 20

13 Fire Energy
    7 Fighting Energy

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Please provide me with the numbers in the bottom right corners of the monster cards so I can evaluate your deck properly.​

FurretFTW!!1!

/me lieks Mightyena, too.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    This deck has no strategy to it... It won't work IMO.

Well, for decks with no Stage 2s...(although someof the fastest competitive decks in the format are based on Stage 2 Pokemon...=P) G-Toolbox (Overall any SP Pokemon) and MighToxiTank (Mightyena/Toxicraok/Skuntank) are the fastest non-stage 2 decks out now. MighToxiTank has the most good matchups and has an average to excellent matchup to just about anything. It's an amazing deck, but I'm not giving lists! Try it out yourself! Just PM me if you have any questions!

!MajesticSmeargle!

Let's Seperate Our Worlds
    Years
    This deck has no strategy to it... It won't work IMO.

Well, for decks with no Stage 2s...(although someof the fastest competitive decks in the format are based on Stage 2 Pokemon...=P) G-Toolbox (Overall any SP Pokemon) and MighToxiTank (Mightyena/Toxicraok/Skuntank) are the fastest non-stage 2 decks out now. MighToxiTank has the most good matchups and has an average to excellent matchup to just about anything. It's an amazing deck, but I'm not giving lists! Try it out yourself! Just PM me if you have any questions!

Correct, no strategy AT ALL. Will not work. If you wanna play a speed deck try something like this.

Pokemon:
    3 Infernape 4 RR
    1 Infernape 4 lv.X
    2 Luxray GL
    1 Luxray GL lv.X
    1 Toxicroak G (Promo)
    3 Crobat G
    1 Uxie LA

Trainers:
    4 Bebe's Search
    3 Roseanne's Research
    4 SP Radar
    3 Poketurn
    2 Aarons Choice
    2 Night Maintenance
    2 Warp Point

That's the main stuff then the rest can be like Techs or extra draw power. This is currently one of the fastest decks in the format and won 1st place at nationals last Sunday.

When your making your decks, you should read what the cards do and see what/how they can work with other cards. Thus creating a strategy and building a deck.
    They must also have a decent amount of draw power so you can get your cards out extremely fast like Turn 1 donks or Turn 2 set ups.

If you need help or have questions feel free to ask me. =D

pokefandavid

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Thank you for the help furretftw and majesticsmeargle
    i didnt even notice that infernape was a basic
    i will put up the changes when i have made them but i dont have all those cards

Back