• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need Help with R/S/E

lukeh

Former ROM Hacker
Years
  • Whenever I try to use a game file (.gba) for the R/S/E games, it doesnt work! (I use VBA) It just goes white and doesnt even load! But it does load because it creates a save file in the place i have the rom saved in. I dont understand, I re downloaded from 3 sites!

(it works just fine with every other game from the same site)

HELP

Fid

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2019
    Try another version of the emulator.

Same happens with my FireRed and LeafGreen, they only work with 1.7.5

KhaosKnight

The 1 and only Khaotic Hacker
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2015
    go to save type and change it to Flash 128k(be sure to delete ALL of your R/S/E save types so the game can save properly

Fid

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2019
    Eh that worked XD

Why did I never try that? XD

Thanks dude!

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2010
    the save file creates when u have played the game and saved. that save file must be in same folder as the GBA file is. or it will not work. It will just open and get white....

RabiesGuy

Frozen Heart
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2008
    maybe you should change your savetype to flash 128 or 125 i van't remember, nut good luck !

Back