• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need Help.

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2004
    How do you end Pokemon Colleseum? How do you get Celebi and Ho-oh?

Years
    You get Celebi only through the japanese version or some promo of some sort. To get Ho-oh, you need to Purify all Pokemon and then, go to Mt. Battle in the regular challenge (not the RPG mode) and beat 100 trainers in a row with your Colosseum Pokemon. Then, Ho-oh will challenge you if you do so. It will be Level 70.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I never palyed Colosseum yet...

I better move this to a place where you'll get better help.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    The only way to get Celebi is by downloading it off of the Japanese Pok?mon Colosseum bonus disk. In other words, you can't get it if you don't live in Japan. Also, you end the game by capturing and purifying all the shadow Pok?mon. oni flygon answered all the rest.

You should of posted your questions in the "Simple Questions" thread, since a thread for this isn't needed.

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2004
    ok, sorry I just came here to get that answer, is ho-oh in story mode or other? I sound like a right thicko.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    Divine said:
    ok, sorry I just came here to get that answer, is ho-oh in story mode or other? I sound like a right thicko.
    Ho-oh is from Battle Mode Mt. Battle, but appears in your PC in Story Mode.

Kid Frost

Americaz Nightmare
    Years
    You dont have to challengeit he will, atimatically ( i am not the best speller in the world) Be in you pc in story mode you just have to beet da 100 battle mode Mt. battle

Back