• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2008
    ok well this is probebly the wrong section but i couldn't find the right one any i started making a game in RMXP using Flameguru's Starter Kit and i'm stuck at making a gym leader how do i go about making one i have read the notes and didn't find any mention also i tried using a normal trainer and adding in the pokemon i want to battle but i kept on getting an error every time i used a move during my second turn... (so the opponents first turn worked perfectly)

so thanks to anyone that helps me =)

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    Try the Help and Requests thread. I think I've already answered the problem there (in this post). I think that should solve the problem you're getting with the error.
    And as for your Gym Leader question, use a Script conditional branch in the event, going something like this:
    Code:
    pbTrainerBattle(PBTrainers::LEADER_Roxanne,"Roxanne",_I("Here, take this Stone Badge"),false,0)
    Then have anything happening after you win in the branch.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back