• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

omega dragon

omega dragon
    Years
    1.can someone plz give me detailed description on how to use a rom base plz
    i really need it for my new hack (will be posting thread shortly)

2.how do you change the title screen for a game eg.pokemon fire red change to pokemon....

3.how tp you get D/P tiles for fire red

4.how do u change the pokemon on the title screen eg.charmander change to lucario

Glitter Stain

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2011
    Uhh... just something I noticed. o.o

Need help with the forums or want to leave a suggestion? This is the place. This forum is NOT for Games help.

If you want to know, I'd suggest the Emulation section.

usami

biohazard
    Years
    Yeah, as Mobile Tsk said, this doesn't belong here. Please read the forum descriptions before posting, sometimes they do have important information in them.

Closing this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back