• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen NEED HELP !

proline2011

MookieDaBest ;
    Years
    Hey everyone , i have a graveler in my silver version and i wnna trade it to my yellow and back again for a golem , but as im connecting them it saves and does all thn but thn it jus keeps saying PLEASE WAiT . and then says yhur friend is not ready , any help ?

my silver is in a Gameboy advanced SP . and my yellow is in my gba .

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Are you using the Old Gameboy Link Cables to connect the two?

That's the only way to trade (I think). Uhm, blow air on the ends of the cable and the port on the GameBoys, usually that fixes the problem for me.

Maybe the cable is bad :/.
    Also, try using two GBC's, maybe that'll work.

Apostrophe

Everybody do the search dance!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2010
    Last time I checked, you cannot link two GBC games with a GBA cable. I've tried it before as well, and it acts like you're not even linked together.

You're going to have to get a GBC cable, which I think only fits in a GBC. Good luck getting two GBC's and a GBC cable. :(

Years
    Last time I checked, you cannot link two GBC games with a GBA cable. I've tried it before as well, and it acts like you're not even linked together.
    Right.
    You're going to have to get a GBC cable
    Right
    ...which I think only fits in a GBC. Good luck getting two GBC's and a GBC cable. :(

Well... not really. The Gameboy's link cables can in fact fit in the GBA.

Care to give us more information about how you're doing the trade so we can pinpoint what you might be doing wrong, OP?

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    Some third party GBA links allow you to link GBC games in a GBA, the one I have does. It has a switch on it to go between linking GBA and GBC games.

Back