• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen Need information on Mews obtained from Nintendo Events.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2016
    I've recently dragged out my old pokémon blue cartridge and have started to play it again from scratch. My goal is to fill out the pokédex again before I continue on to the next generation and I'm a stickler for obtaining everything legitimately (or as close to legitimately) as possible.

Since Mew isn't exactly a hot trade anymore, especially for generation 1, I've been stuck looking at alternatives such as "Pokemon Blue Savegame Editor" which seems to allow me to alter everything of a Pokémon straight into the save file. Unfortunately, I've been unable to locate anything at all about the Mews distributed out during the Toys R Us or Nintendo's Tour Events.

The info I'm looking for about these Mews would be their starting level, abilities, OT, ID and stats. After I've added this pokemon to the save data, I'll be transferring it over to a flash cart and then loading it up and trading it to my main game cart.

Thank you for your time and please note that I'm not looking for glitches/cheats/hacks. If you can supply a .sav with a legitimate unaltered/cloned mew then that would be better, but I would not be expecting such fortune.

Last edited:

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
  • Well I don't know much about the events, but I bet you my bottom dollar that Bulbapedia has a small amount of the information you're looking for. I'm sorry I couldn't have been of more help, but let me say that I think it is very honorable of you to try and be as legit as possible.

I wish you the best of luck!

With all regards,

-ChrisTom

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2016
    Well I don't know much about the events, but I bet you my bottom dollar that Bulbapedia has a small amount of the information you're looking for. I'm sorry I couldn't have been of more help, but let me say that I think it is very honorable of you to try and be as legit as possible.

I wish you the best of luck!

With all regards,

-ChrisTom
    Unforunately, I've been up and down that site and found nothing helpful. It seems Gen1 Mew info was pushed aside for the newer versions.

Scouring the net, I've located two (not very) helpful things.

gamefaqs.com/boards/198314-pokemon-yellow-version-special-pikachu-edition/49673510
    There's too much conflicting info in here to be helpful, but maybe someone on here can clarify for me?

i42.photobucket.com/albums/e330/Toad64/1up%20Blog/Mew.jpg
    Is this is ID of the Mew or just some generated ID to make you feel good?

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • Since there are no longer any Nintendo Events, the only option there realy is (without game editors etc.) is the Mew glitch.

Hope I helped! :)

Back