• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need Latias with stone

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2015
    I got ruby version but I really like Latias. I would prefer if she was around lvl 30 so I can use her in my group. I don't mind if you have to clone yours or something.

Frostinite

PrettyFrosty
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 19, 2015
    LF: Shiny Growlithe or Ralts. 31 IV's preferably in ATK and SPD for Ralts. I have 2 Shiny Beldums with their Megastones. So i can offer that.
    I have a Spare Kyogre with Blue Orb and Deoxy's which ill part with but only for the Ralts With 31 IV's in my desired stats No Negative nature for those stats

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    i have a latias from alpha sapphire that i dont care too much about. what do you have for trade?

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2015
    I have a bunch of things to trade so it depends on what you want. I have almost every legendary non-shiny to offer.

I can also trade items. Like a masterball with any pokemon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back