• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

need pokerus

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2007
    i need a pokemon with pokerus, doesnt matter which oneit is, as long as it can spread it, i cant really make an offer because i dont know what youll trade me but as i said be fro i'll take anyone as long as it can spread it

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    omg dont do it. you are mucho loco. just go to ichaste's thread, he literally gives away pokrus pokemon

RAZORWIND590

master trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2007
    well i could giv the riolu to u but i wouldnt want to rip u off so do u have like a female charmander[really looking for one]

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2007
    i know its over kill but thats just proves how much i need it and all mine are male

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    lol, thats kinda dumb to trade a shiny...people literally give away pokerus now...

Iron

The Restless
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    dude, I would have givein it to you for free

Iron

The Restless
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    Oh dang, can I have Pokerus then? Haha

I just started Diamond last night. Oh yes, the awesome bday present.

sure, let me finish up my current trade and you can have it.

Back