• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need Serious Help

Asch_R2

The Power Within
    Years
    i'm making a website and i need help coding a log on scirpt that would link to the users forum account.

I also need help with people willing to upload anime to the site.

Lubricus

The one and only
    Years
    If you want to make a log in script you need to code some mysql and then mess with your forum database what I would do is use a script like ilogin it works nicely so try that.

Tyler

PHP Scripter
    Years
    Lol, you just need to learn PHP and MySQL. After that you can make mostly anything you want.

Asch_R2

The Power Within
    Years
    most probably phpBB until i can afford vbulletin

oh and anyone know a decent sever plan that could support anime direct downloads

Last edited:

Tyler

PHP Scripter
    Years
    You can search Google for a guide on how to do it, the guides work, i've used like 1 or 2 of them and they both work great.

Asch_R2

The Power Within
    Years
    i'll take a look tyler.

Anyway i figure ill be more specific with what i'm looking for it terms of website staff.

I need 2/3 Html/Php coders for these password scripts along with other things.

2+ Anime Uploaders, they will have to be willing to upload as much anime as they can to the servers.

And forum staff this is pretty self explanitory so i won't bother explaning.

PM me if you are interested in any of the above.

Asch_R2

The Power Within
    Years
    cool, ill PM you when the servers are ready to be uploaded to which could be a while if this job interview goes badly on wed.

Back