• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need some help filling up my Pokedex!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kristine

Pokemon Addict Since 1998
    Years
    Alright, several years back, when Generation 4 were still the newest games, I had an amazing experience on this site with the wonderful generosity of some of the members of this community helping me fill out the last of the pokemon I needed for my Platinum pokedex.

Fast forward to now, and I find myself sitting at 714/721 for my X/Omega Ruby pokedex, and I've reached the limits of what I can acquire myself. I'm looking to have complete PC boxes, not just the pokedex entry, so as far as trade+trade backs go, thank you very much, but no thank you. I have very little to offer in return as far as equal trades go, but I do have a handful of spare legendaries I would be willing to part with, including a Celebi [JPN], Phione, Latios, Latias, Arceus, Cobalion, Terrakion, and Virizion, as well as almost any of the legendaries acquirable via Omega Ruby's Soaring. I am also 100% willing to breed literally any of the breedable pokemon in the game for anyone willing to help.

I'm not at all up to date on the status of event giveaways for some of these and if they're even available yet, but I'm currently missing and seeking these:

#490 Manaphy
    #647 Keldeo
    #648 Meloetta
    #649 Genesect
    #717 Yveltal
    #720 Hoopa

If anyone feels inclined to help, clones are completely okay! I only ask no hacked pokemon, as I'd like to be able to transfer them to future gen games. My poor shiny Manaphy is still sitting back on my Pokemon Black as a result of not being legitimate enough to transfer through Pokemon Transfer/Bank.

Thank you in advance to anyone that took the time to read this, whether you have the pokemon available to help me out or not. :mudkip^_^:

Last edited by a moderator:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Alright, several years back, when Generation 4 were still the newest games, I had an amazing experience on this site with the wonderful generosity of some of the members of this community helping me fill out the last of the pokemon I needed for my Platinum pokedex.

Hi there, I moved your thread into the Quick Trades section as you're looking for fewer than 20 Pokemon. Hope this helps. I also had to remove #721 because there isn't a way to obtain it without hacking yet.

Kristine

Pokemon Addict Since 1998
    Years
    Thank you! I realized after posting it that it would have been better directed to the Quick Trades section. Too long away from the forums. XD

And that's also fine. I wasn't sure whether #721 had been released anywhere yet or not.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back