• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need some help with Pokémon Tilesets (rmXP)

Lugia1010

Pokémaniac
Years
  • Hi guys!

I need some help with the Tileset I want to create... I have already made them for the 2k3 but now I want to continue my project by using the rmXP.
    Okay, I found out the Tileset should be 256x(x). And one tile is 32x32 not, like in 2k3 16x16. Okee, now this is waht I did:

1.) Created a png file with the size 128x10000 (one tile = 16x16)
    2.) Put all my old graphics in
    3.) Used IrfanView in order to resize the file to 256x20000 (one tile = 32x32)
    4.) Tested, but it's pure sh*t....

I can't really say, what went wrong, but I uploadet a pic for you to see it:

img127.imageshack.us/img127/9272/unbenannt4ch.png

****, ain't it? I am sure that some of you had this problem, too or know what I did wrong and I how I can solve this problem. This would be a big help for me- I will mention you in credits once it's finished...

Thanks in advance,

Lugia1010

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2020
    im trying to make a game of mine but idont have support so ill try to help you in my free time:Dif youv will condider my ideas pl:D

Back