• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need some help

PikachuGuy

THOSE CHU'Z
Years
  • Aloha everyone. I just got the Thunder Badge on Soul Silver, and I want to work on a better team. I just caught Entei (I needed a good Fire Type) and something other than Graveler.

I was wondering what a good moveset would be for Entei. I'll equip him with the Charcoal for added power and keep Flamethrower until he learns Eruption (which is Level 85). I REALLY need something to combat Electric types since my teams fears them (half) I am probably going to teach him Dig since he can't learn Earthquake. Any advice? I thought about Arcanine but you can't catch Growlithe in Soul Silver, and I don't have WIFI so I can't trade, and I don't have a second DS to use because I have Heart Gold.

Edit: This is not going to be a competitive team, this is just in-game.

EDIT: I forgot to add, Entei's nature is Adamant

Last edited:
    Back