• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need some recommendations

XxZer0xX

......................... Beep.
Years
  • I already plan on getting SSBB and I'm getting FE10 today or tomorrow. I don't have any actually good games for the Wii other than the BLEACH one I own so I need some recommendations for games to choose from based on everyone's opinions. Please help if you find the time.

Major choices
    LoZ: TP

Possible but not too likely choices
    Mario Galaxy

Most likely never going to play choices
    Carnival Games

Last edited:

XxZer0xX

Years
  • The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess is an excellent Wii/GC game.
    I've played it and it's one of my major options.

i would haave to recomend mario galaxy or the carnival games
    Mario Galaxy is one of my possible options and Carnival Games is something I don't really plan on playing.

Thanks for your ideas. btw I put up a list of your recommendation ideas that categorize as likely, not too likely, and most unlikely.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
  • Buy some of the classic nintendo games for the Wii. I know you can buy them off Wi-Fi. Like Super Mario world and Link to the past

If you want a really addictive and difficult game buy Guitar Hero 3 for the Wii. I guarantee you it is the most difficult and hard to master game you will ever play

M i n a t o //

Listen to the Stereo
    Years
  • LoZ: Ocarina of Time for the virtual console is pretty fun if you haven't played it yet.
    Mmm.. I'd recommend Metroid Prime 3 since it's kinda addicting or Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn if you're into tactical games :s.

XxZer0xX

Years
  • LoZ: Ocarina of Time for the virtual console is pretty fun if you haven't played it yet.
    Mmm.. I'd recommend Metroid Prime 3 since it's kinda addicting or Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn if you're into tactical games :s.
    I mentioned that I'm getting Radiant Dawn today or tomorrow in the first post. As for Metroid and LoZ, I don't play much but I plan on getting LoZ: Twilight Princess in the near future.

M i n a t o //

Listen to the Stereo
    Years
  • :o I just noticed that it's FE not FF @_@ lol.
    I'm not sure if you might try but I actually think No More Heroes is sort of fun. (It's rated M but meh. It's just a recommendation.)
    I just play it at my cousin's house when I get the chance :x.

Back