• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need Staff For My Website "Pokemon WiFi Dreams!"

gotron228

^_^
Years
  • Hello I have decded I am going to start up a website called Pokemon WFi Dreams this will be a website that consists of all around wifi like wifi how to guides and more there will also be masiive givaway contests for rare legit pokemon. But I will need staff for this website project. But sorry to burst your bubble they must have a copy of Pokemon Diamond or Pearl and WiFi. So if you are interested post here if there are any questions just feel free to pm or ask me.

If this topic is not suitable close it immeadiatly.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    pretty nice but i have my own little MMORPG Game going it is called pokemon zarnick.

fredlocks

150 POSTS!!!!!!!!!
    Years
  • could you PM me the website, or haven't you made it yet?

If you haven't made it yet, then I could make it for you, if you like using Proboards.

gotron228

^_^
    Years
  • Ok I'm gonna make the website soon with my cousins help and then I'll put down a staff list of whos who and no this is not a MMORPG it's a WiFi give away like thing for comps and stuff.

fredlocks

150 POSTS!!!!!!!!!
    Years
  • pretty nice but i have my own little MMORPG Game going it is called pokemon zarnick.

Ok I'm gonna make the website soon with my cousins help and then I'll put down a staff list of whos who and no this is not a MMORPG it's a WiFi give away like thing for comps and stuff.

I think he was saying that he has his own website which is a MMORPG, not calling your site one.

How long do you think that it will take to get it up and running?

gotron228

^_^
    Years
  • I've got it up but I gotta list the first section for it to be up and running though so about 1 day but becuase of teh relatives 3 days at the most and I pm'ed you the website

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    even though i support you, i think the staff should be people you kno and trust at first then you should get others who behave well on ur site and promote them, not calling anyone here un trustworthy, and sorry this isn't an attempt to get a position im part of ooka's site(and a super mod, out of trust, gotron you should follow his example) ^.^

Back