• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need to complete Dex

Years
  • Sure. How about Horsea, poliwag, farfetche'd, diglett, rhyhorn, and drowzee.

Okay deal..

nvm i'll give u magnemite and poliwag for Articuno and Wishmkr Jirachi

Deal..

I[ll trade you a pokemon I want a shiny I will give you any pokemon you want

Uhm.. Okay..

Pidgey
    Vulpix
    Scyther
    Horsea

for

Movie Shaymin
    Jirachi
    Shiny Manaphy
    Shiny Phione?

Deal.

I have a mewtwo can i get the shiny phione?

Sorry im gettign Mewtwo atm

Sure. That works fine for me. Can you trade right away? I need a minute or two to get everything prepared.

yeah give me a few minutes as you can see i have aLOT of trades to do =\

shellder, horsea, tauros, and voltorb

for- movie shaymin, shiny shinx, shiny wurmple, and shiny absol?

Deal.

Kid nino; yes
    All star guy; yeh hang on

Years
  • Hey! I can give you a Caterpie, Pidgey, Vulpix, Oddish, Bellsprout, Scyther, Onix, Magikarp(ha-ha!), Diglett, Nidoran(M), and a Spearow. And I would like a Jirachi, Shaymin and the 3 Regis. Is that okay???? My nickname is Renze, F.C. 0258-6988-8409. Thanks!

Last edited:
    Years
  • I have basically all of them. I'm interested in Shiny Manaphy, Phione, Magmortar, Movie Shaymin.
    I can give Mewtwo and the Three Birds?
    Spencer 2707 3654 0292

Leni

Professional cookie baker
    Years
    • Seen May 23, 2009
    I can get you Omanyte. and Ekans, but i'll have to breed you one.

xx

Back