• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need to evolve my Spritzee

Status
Not open for further replies.

drmsweep

Veteran Pokenut
    Years
    I've fought this Pokemon, it's evolved form being Aromatisse, in Pokemon Y while getting gym badges. I have spritzee but to get it to evolve into Aromatisse I I need to trade evolve it. I got lucky earlier and was able to trade evolve Haunter into Genger on the GTS for my teams. But I really want this Pokemon, it seems to have potential so I want to check it out, considering it was such a royal pain to beat without hitting it with its weakness. So, please, I would very much appreciate trading my Spritzee so it will evolve. I would be more than happy to trade back and forth if anyone here also needs trade evolutions. If interested, lets exchange friend codes and trade.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back