• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen need urgent help!!

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2007
    hey guys ,
    don't if i am posting in correct section or not! if not plz mov e it to the correct section!

Guys wen i try to do in game save ..it fails ... in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Red Rescue Team (US).

can any one help !!

thanxs sameer

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2007
    no wen it asks me would like to save ur adventure ..if i say yes it tell me save failed!!!

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2008
    That blows :( Has it ever encountered water or accidentally washed in the washing machine? That'll definitely kill it :(

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2008
    similiar problem

My brothers silver version was working great when we got it. but lately when you save the game it says save succesful. But when you turn off the game and then turn it on and you to where it says new game,continue,options
    it only says new game and options.

Also when playing it there will be black lines in the ground and when you walk on them you dissapear and it freezes.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2014
    The reason for the new game thing on Pokemon Silver is due to the internal battery dying in the game. The only way you can fix this is either by replacing the battery yourself OR I think you can send it to Nintendo to get a new one put in but I'm not too sure how much that would run you.

Zowayix

hi
    Years
    I remember getting a fake Emerald off Ebay which would save properly, and when I shut it off and turned it back on it would work, and then if I left the game off for around 1 hour the save file would dissappear

Back