• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Needing a Pokesaver

Status
Not open for further replies.

joangaes

BANNER MAKER
Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2013
    Close please

Well yeah I need a pokesaver, I know I'm not really known here but some people know me, right now I have nothing to pay with but I will sure to pay you in some way, I can give you an youtube match since I haven't updated my channel in a long time or you can tell me something and I can try to get it for you, if you got any doubts about me ask Dark_Azelf, he knows me really well and knows I do what I say, thanks for you attention.

Last edited:

joangaes

BANNER MAKER
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2013
    Not trying to mini-mod here, but asking for any kind of help related to hacking programs is against the TC rules. -.-

Oh sorry, I haven't been here in a long while I will edit this so a mod close it.

Thanks btw

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back