• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen neeed help fast!

pokemon lover

Lucario's no.1 fan.
Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2007
    i need help, on pkmn diamond, you know the 5th badge, i dont know what to do to fight her? oh and while im here why wont the psyduck move? it says they wont move? please help me, im stuck like anythin :(

Years
    • Age 59
    • Seen Aug 3, 2019
    Well, you'll need to get the SecretPotion from Cynthia in order to get the Psyduck out of the way. Don't ask me how. I don't remember where or after what she gave it to me as I have been playing Pearl non-stop for 3 days, I am on the league right now and only thing I know is how I want to get to Pal Park. *_*

And, to fight the 5th leader, you have to get the first 4 badges. ;)

pokemon lover

Lucario's no.1 fan.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2007
    lol, i havwe first 4 badges, but can some one tell me who and where cynthia is or whatever her name is >.>

Metallica_Freak

Sinnoh Champion
    Years
  • There should be a team galactic guy in pastoria city. if you have fought the fourth gym, then he should run away. just follow him around wherever he goes, and eventually you'll fight him. Then, cynthia comes and gives you the potion thing.

pokemon lover

Lucario's no.1 fan.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2007
    okay, i made guy run off, but i dont know where he went ive forgot.... great ..

pokemon lover

Lucario's no.1 fan.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2007
    thanks alot guys, ill keep you informed if i need help, im off to play diamond :P

dw ive found him

Last edited:

rishi 20

xxX-Rishi_G-Xxx
    Years
  • The fith badge is in heartome city but u need to go ion futher in the game until sh returns.

In order for the phyducks o move you must obtsin the secret potation which cinthia gives to u . She is staind next to two people but location i cannot remeber

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Go back to Hearthome to battle the 5th gym, i also recommend battling all the trainers for experience instead of answering the right questions, at each step.

pokemon lover

Lucario's no.1 fan.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2007
    next thing i need help on:

right, i completed the 6th badge now, defeated the commander at lake valor, whered i go now? lawl im useless.

pokemon lover

Lucario's no.1 fan.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2007
    yes. ive been to lake valor, defeated the commander, but i neecd to know where i go nw :S ive defeated the 6th gym leader too.

Back