• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nefashu's Pokemon Black 2 Bambuulocke (versus TechnoBambino)

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2017
    Howdy y'all!

You may be asking, what the heck is a Bambuulocke? Well, allow me to explain!

The Bambuulocke was concocted by me (Nefashuu) and my good chum TechnoBambino. I will be playing Black 2 and Techno will be playing White 2.

The playthrough will start off as your standard Nuzlocke challenge, which means you can only catch the first Pokemon you see on each route, and anything that faints is dead permanently. However, as each gym leader is defeated we will be given additional rules by the other player to add increasing random and ridiculous challenges as we go on!

These rules will be anything from no repels, to only female Pokemon, to going bankrupt after each gym.

We hope you enjoy the series, any feedback on our idea is greatly appreciated! Don't forget to check out Techno's perspective too - I will not be watching his point of view so keep it spoiler-free!

Part 0: We're Back! (The Rules)
    Spoiler:

Part 1: Yes Man
    Spoiler:

EDIT:
    Additional Rule #1: Set Mode
    Additional Rule #2: Only Regular Pokeballs

Last edited:

Squidchan

The Lady Cthulhu
    Years
  • If I weren't visiting from my phones Internet service and could watch YouTube videos, I would definitely check this out because it sounds more interesting than anything I've heard lately. I'll bookmark this thread and visit it later when I finally get proper Internet.

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2017
    If I weren't visiting from my phones Internet service and could watch YouTube videos, I would definitely check this out because it sounds more interesting than anything I've heard lately. I'll bookmark this thread and visit it later when I finally get proper Internet.

Thanks! Don't worry, I've felt your pain of questionable internet services in the past!

Anyway, here's Part 2, Flocessy Town (however you pronounce it):

Part 2: Feeling French
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Didn't I see a thread on Marriland about this? If you're that same person doing this here, then cool, nice to see it over here! Maybe this'll get you a couple more hits, considering this seems like a pretty darn ridiculous challenge.

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2017
    Didn't I see a thread on Marriland about this? If you're that same person doing this here, then cool, nice to see it over here! Maybe this'll get you a couple more hits, considering this seems like a pretty darn ridiculous challenge.

Yep, same guy! Some rules are on the insane side...so hopefully I don't get them!

Here's part 3, where I apparently give everyone the voice of a country bumpkin.

Part 3: Farmyard Antics
    Spoiler:

Squidchan

The Lady Cthulhu
    Years
  • After finally getting the wifi password from my mother-in-law (long story), and regardless of the fact that I now have proper Internet, today has been a super bad day for me. I remembered that I was going to watch these and after part 0 and 1 I am feeling so much better! I'm really looking forward to parts 2 and 3. I was wondering if you could help me out a bit (I'm watching this from my phone) and link me to your YouTube channel? Techno's as well if you can. Thanks and keep it up. :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2017
    After finally getting the wifi password from my mother-in-law (long story), and regardless of the fact that I now have proper Internet, today has been a super bad day for me. I remembered that I was going to watch these and after part 0 and 1 I am feeling so much better! I'm really looking forward to parts 2 and 3. I was wondering if you could help me out a bit (I'm watching this from my phone) and link me to your YouTube channel? Techno's as well if you can. Thanks and keep it up. :)

Glad you feel better! No problem, here they are:

Nefashu
    TechnoB

And also here's Part 4, the first gym!

Part 4: Gym? What's a Gym?
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2017
    Now that we're a gym badge down, it's time for my first rule!

Then it's onwards to Virbank City!

Part 4.5: Rule #1!
    Spoiler:

Part 5: Garbage Hunting
    Spoiler:

Squidchan

The Lady Cthulhu
    Years
  • Now that we're a gym badge down, it's time for my first rule!

Then it's onwards to Virbank City!

Part 4.5: Rule #1!
    Spoiler:

Part 5: Garbage Hunting
    Spoiler:
    I'm all up to date with your videos and I'm currently making my way through Techno's. I've even giggled out loud a little bit. I'm putting my support here and not so much on YouTube because I'm more of a PC member (though I've only been back for a short time after a very long break, before which I was a rather new member) than a YouTube commenter (I avoid YouTube comment sections like the plague).

There was one thing I remember from a few parts back when you were in Floccesy (I pronounce it Flock-es-ee because of the town sign including the word flock and figured it was a play on words) Ranch and mentioned something about Purrloin getting paralysed by Mareep's static, it wasn't too much of a big deal but unless I'm wrong, Purrloin has Limber and so is immune to paralysis? It just would have saved you a little bit of stress.

Getting the new rules was pretty exciting, though luckily neither of you got ones that were too hard. I tried playing a regular play through on set mode once, just to see what it was like and changed it back to shift right after the first gym leader! Anyway, looking forward to the next part :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2017
    I'm all up to date with your videos and I'm currently making my way through Techno's. I've even giggled out loud a little bit. I'm putting my support here and not so much on YouTube because I'm more of a PC member (though I've only been back for a short time after a very long break, before which I was a rather new member) than a YouTube commenter (I avoid YouTube comment sections like the plague).

There was one thing I remember from a few parts back when you were in Floccesy (I pronounce it Flock-es-ee because of the town sign including the word flock and figured it was a play on words) Ranch and mentioned something about Purrloin getting paralysed by Mareep's static, it wasn't too much of a big deal but unless I'm wrong, Purrloin has Limber and so is immune to paralysis? It just would have saved you a little bit of stress.

Getting the new rules was pretty exciting, though luckily neither of you got ones that were too hard. I tried playing a regular play through on set mode once, just to see what it was like and changed it back to shift right after the first gym leader! Anyway, looking forward to the next part :)

Glad you're having fun with it all! Yeah, you're always going to get nasty Youtube comments, but there are some nice people on there too.

Yeah, sometimes I forget about Limber but I have remembered it a few times so far.

Speaking of the next part, here it is!

Part 6: Science!
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2017
    Time for Part 7. There's only one thing to say - P-O-K-E-M-ON, POKEMON!

Part 7: Getting Foxy
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2017
    Now that we've gotten our second gym badge, it's time for a new rule!

Part 7.5 - Rule #2!
    Spoiler:

And then it's on to...make some movies? Yeah, because apparently children in the Pokemon world are able to excel at everything!

Part 8 - Child Prodigy
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2017
    Like the Castelia City music? Good, because you'll be hearing it a lot in this episode!

Episode 9: Curiosee
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2017
    Everyone loves the sewer level...right?

Episode 10: The Sewer Level
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2017
    In this episode, half my team morphs into something else!

Episode 11: Self-Deprecating Brit
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2017
    Time to take on the third gym...with my secret weapon!

Episode 12: Trashy Chicks
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2017
    It's time for a third rule, before we head off into glorious pastures yonder! (a.k.a. the desert)

Rule #3:
    Spoiler:

Episode 13: Rough Territory:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2017
    A resort full of sand? Sounds ideal for relaxation, right? ...well, not exactly.

Episode 14: Treasure Hunt
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2017
    What, you've never entrusted a property to a small child before?

Episode 15: M'lord

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2017
    Let's take a walk through the forest, why not?

Episode 16: Through the Woods

Spoiler:

Back