• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neglected Pokemon...

stewie&rupert

the evil Senior Member
Years
  • who said chimechos neglected. its pretty famous around here. there a new chimecho thread each week. ekans, caterpie, weedle wen was the last time u heard of them. and the king of neglection*drum roll*......smeargle!!!.....whos he again. :P (<-joke)

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • Ok, wait a second, are we talking about teams, anime, fandom, or what? When I said Diglett/Dugtrio, I meant mainly for the fandom. You almost never see a Diglett in a fic (and NEVER on a main character's team), and not many people draw it. Guess because it's kinda boring looking. But I like Diglett.

Aedan

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • Plusle and Minun are just bad copies of Pichu..

Im still a little frustrated that i couldnt catch Meowth or Persian in Ruby/Sapphire...

Corsola

Colorful Coral
    Years
  • i totally agree with tangela... people dont talk much about corsola and jynx either :/ poor things

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • Neh...Jynx is there quite often
    But USA cuts ALL OF IT OUT!!!!!!

I gotta kill WB and "Calorie Bust@rd Weathering-food"!!

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • In game, I thought that the following Pokemon never got the respect they deserved:

Farfetch'd
    Tangela
    Pidgey series
    Hypno
    Kingler
    Mightyena
    Solrock
    Lunatone
    Natu and Xatu

Aedan

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • It seems like there is a very little selection of old pokemons in the R/S games. Is it really true that you cant complete your pokedex in it?

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • Corsola said:
    wow! im guessing jynx is ur fave? :D!!!!
    Yo! You're right!
    I like Corsola too! :D
    -----------------------
    I don't understand why Corsola has such lil appearance when it is so cute!
    I mean...I don't mind Jynx...you know...not good looking.
    But Corsola!!!!! =.=

HiKaizer

Beer Drinking Dragon God
    Years
  • Aedan said:
    It seems like there is a very little selection of old pokemons in the R/S games. Is it really true that you cant complete your pokedex in it?

I think you need Fire and Leaf to finish it (All 300 whatever) but I know if you get all 200 in it you get a certificate. Yay finally we get a reward for all our hard work apart from the rating. (I wish there was an extra message if you got the promo ones too)

Back