• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Neko-chan's Kawaii Shop~

Was this shop useful to you?

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2009
    hey i was wondering if i can have a cloned shiny riolu? (i have nothing good to trade for it because i just bought Diamond and i havent bought a Pokemon Game since Gold)

Years
    hey i was wondering if i can have a cloned shiny riolu? (i have nothing good to trade for it because i just bought Diamond and i havent bought a Pokemon Game since Gold)

how about I clone your beginning pokemon?
    Ill trade you riolu, you trade me your beginning pokemon, i clone it and give it back.

i ask you be4 about the ID of ur pokemon fan club jirachi.....

ah ok :)
    tell me if you need anything.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2009
    how about I clone your beginning pokemon?
    Ill trade you riolu, you trade me your beginning pokemon, i clone it and give it back.

ah ok :)
    tell me if you need anything.

uhhm i gave my brother my Piplup so he could breed it. can i get you a level 1 piplup?

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2009
    well im back just pm me when your ready to trade

Edit*********

Well my brother is being a d*** to me so i cant get you the lv 1 piplup D=. is there a way we can settle for another trade?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2009
    Hey neko i dont have much i have a pktopia Electivire or Magmortar(won through playing Brawl with my borther) i am willing to trade that. uhhmmm idk waht else though D=

Back