• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Neko-chan's Kawaii Shop~

Was this shop useful to you?

• Total voters

the3rdhardyboy

trainer?
    Years
    shiny cyndaquil for my shiny wynaut or shiny gastly or both together ( desp for shiny cyndaquil )
    i am australian time so our hours might be a diffuculty

Years
    Thank you for Jirachi.
    I am glad. ♪

有難う御座いました^^
    私は嬉しいです♪

(☆・ω・)**SeeYou**(・ω・★)ノ

mathioks

owner of the lonestar's gym
    Years
    hi can i have some information about the shiny totodile? what nature, iv's(if possible), ev's (if possible too) hacked or not, nickname, etc

thx in advance

Shiny Gardevoir

I huntz shiniez
    Years
    Originally Posted by Shiny Gardevoir
    Would you trade shiny cyndaquil for shiny shinx or shiny cubone
    Shiny cubone sounds good.

PM me when you see me online.

KnilShadowLink

#1 Arcanine Fanboy
    Years
    Hey...do you think you could get me a Ditto? I can let you clone my Shiny Charmeleon & give you an UT Egg move Magby (I REALLY need a Ditto...)

Years
    are you willing to trade your shiny Latias for a shiny Regigigas ? it's jolly natured.

Yes. Tell me when ready.

hi can i have some information about the shiny totodile? what nature, iv's(if possible), ev's (if possible too) hacked or not, nickname, etc

thx in advance

Shiny Totodile is Modest. I got it myself in Emerald after completing one of the Pokedex parts.(Hoenn or National...cant remember) I have not EV or IVd it. lv 10 Modest nature. I have another lv 5 untrained from a trade Hardy nature.
    1st 16/19/15/15/13
    2nd 13/12/9/11/10
    Hey...do you think you could get me a Ditto? I can let you clone my Shiny Charmeleon & give you an UT Egg move Magby (I REALLY need a Ditto...)

Charmeleon is fine. Tell me when ready.

Back